Original Roleplaying Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Kingdom - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kingdom

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:04 am

[East Wing Hallway]

A few other students make their way down the hallway at a relaxed pace. It seems that Mime isn't alone in her apathy towards attending class. A boy with messy brunet hair and thick glasses very nearly stumbles into her, occupied with a handful of colored elastic bands that wrap around his long, spindly fingers. He jolts to attention when his left elbow makes contact with the wall and blinks at the sudden sight of the brooding girl in front of him.

[Student]:
"O-oh! Sorry."

In his surprise, the boy drops his backpack. One of the straps rips apart at the seams and he scrambles to retrieve his things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://originalrpgamez.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:25 am

[Room 13]
[Group Studies]

The door to the classroom quietly opens and shuts with a barely audible click. It seems impossible that the teacher would be able to detect the slight noise, but she does, much to the dismay of the entering student.
It's that girl again! That's right, she said she had Group Studies too, didn't she?

[Teacher]:
"Primrose Cain. Absent two classes in a row and now, late. Maybe you would like to tell the class why you are here."

A deer-in-the-headlights look briefly crosses the girl's face, but after a moment's glaring, she gives in. Slamming her backpack down on a desk, she addresses the class.

[Primrose]:
"Fine. My name is Primrose and... I break things."

The teacher gestures at her, prompting for her to explain.

"I can touch things and make them break. That's what I do."

Her glare, directed to no one in particular save the class as a whole, intensifies. She sits down, digging her short nails into the desk. A dark tinge burns its way into the sandy color of the wood. It doesn't appear to do any real damage, but does express quite a bit of the small girl's mood.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:46 am

Admin wrote:[East Wing Hallway]

A few other students make their way down the hallway at a relaxed pace. It seems that Mime isn't alone in her apathy towards attending class. A boy with messy brunet hair and thick glasses very nearly stumbles into her, occupied with a handful of colored elastic bands that wrap around his long, spindly fingers. He jolts to attention when his left elbow makes contact with the wall and blinks at the sudden sight of the brooding girl in front of him.

[Student]:
"O-oh! Sorry."

In his surprise, the boy drops his backpack. One of the straps rips apart at the seams and he scrambles to retrieve his things.

Mime glares at the boy, horrified at his inept clumsiness. If she was the humorous type she would laugh, but she hasn't laughed since she was two. So she merely glares at him as he hastily tries to retrieve his fallen items. Every now and then he would look up, and stare at her eye patch, and she would send him a glare with her one good eye.

She finally decides to speak with the clumsy oaf, "Boy, do you know where room 2E might be?"
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:07 am

[East Wing Hallway]

The boy seems, for the most part, nonplussed if only mildly intimidated by Mime's sharp-tongued question.

[Student]:
"Oh yeah, you're heading the right way. Just keep going straight."

He points towards the end of the hallway. He smiles nervously as he gathers up the remainder of his things and goes on his way.
In his absence, Mime notices that the boy has dropped something. What originally looked like a shapeless knot of colored elastics now lies on the floor, stretchable strands tied into a shape like the wings of a butterfly; a miniature sculpture of rubber-bands. Mime pockets the trinket without much thought and goes off in search of her room.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Keith would hate to see what would happen if she got angry at the teacher. Naturally he would expect a teacher to fear her but something told him that the teachers around here weren't impressed by anybodies powers.
Looking back at Primrose he felt curious again. He wondered how powerful she was. All he could see was a now burnt desk but he was sure she could do more than that. He hoped the teacher wouldn't pick random people to show the class their powers.

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:49 pm

[Room 13]
[Group Studies]

The teacher, apparently ignoring Primrose's seething, proceeds to discuss the social aspect of the class. She urges students to work in groups, learning their own strengths and weaknesses as well as their partners'.

[Teacher]:
"I understand that we have a lot of new students, so I know not everyone will be able to jump right into making friends, but this class has a strong focus on social interaction, so now might be the time to come out of your shells a little.
Every strength has a weakness. Likewise, every power can be medicine or poison, depending on what you do with it. Sometimes it's hard to see yourself in that respect, which is why having a friend who will be frank with you is crucial to help you grow."

She pauses for a beat, letting the new advice sink in.

"I'll give some of you newer students time to talk and group up. There's no rush. To all you more experienced students, you know the drill."

Students begin to separate into small groups, chatting or taking out schoolwork. A few kids hop from group to group or hang back from the rest of the class, having not settled on a crowd yet.
Primrose is still sulking a bit, and no one seems interested in approaching her anyways.
A small clique of athletic-looking boys sneak occasional glances at Keith. Anyone with a minor knowledge of highschool social status would feel the vacuum of "the popular kids" beckoning to them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm

(edited)
Because of Mime's dawdling in search of her new room assignment, she is now late for her third period class. Her new trinket burning a hole in the lining of her sweater pocket.

Of course when she finally makes it to class, the room has already been divided into groups, and the whole class has gone silent at her late entry. She says nothing as she quickly takes a seat by a nearby window. The teacher looks at her for a few minutes, not really saying much. The girl in front of her turns to look at her, her eyes lingering on the eye patch. They always linger on the patch, Mime thought scornfully. She glares at the girl, hoping her glare helps her get the message. But the girl merely glares back, matching Mime's intensity. The class remains silent, watching the stare off with fear and a little excitement.

Suddenly the teacher intervenes.
[Teacher]:
"Well, well, I don't really accept tardy students, but you must be new here so I shall make an exception just this once."

Mime glares at this man, her lips pressed in a tight line. She has always hated authority figures, she couldn't hate her parents because they never gave her rules, they were just, there.... She brushes some stray hair out of her eye so that she won't go blind, well, you get it. She still gives the teacher a glare before opening her mouth.

"I'm very sorry," Mime replies in a dark tone, "I was searching for my room. Don't worry, this won't be a frequent thing." That was a lie, she always skips classes, and on a regular basis.

"Good, it seems that you are the only one without a partner, so I will make the exception, for now, if there is a student by themself, you shall be paired with them."

Mime sighed, luckily she hates being paired up in groups.

Last edited by jbdavis94 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Keith couldn't help but inch slightly away from these boys. Being with them meant being constantly watched at all sides. He would also prefer sticking with what was familiar for now. The only familiar one in the room was Primrose. You wander over to the only person in the room you recognize nervously toss in the question.
"Mind if I join you?" It felt so weird when she looked so bugged. Perhaps he could just calm her down just a little. No. This isn't the time to go using your abilities, especially on people you just met. If things get out of hand you will use your powers a bit.

Last edited by 2Razocony6 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Sorry mistake post

Last edited by jbdavis94 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 pm

[Room 5]
[Superhuman Biology Studies]

Much to Mime's dismay, it seems there was indeed another student looking for a partner for the assignment.

[Lesly]:
Jessiee wrote:"Hi, I'm Lesly. What's your skill-source?"

((Lesly and Mime can now interact.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 pm

((It looks like there was some confusion so I'll explain. Primrose and Keith are in Group Studies in room 13, while Lesly and Mime are in Superhuman Biology Studies in room 5.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Mime stares at the girl, inspecting her person, Mime watches as she visibly flinches under her cold stare.

What's your skill source? Well what the fuck's it to you?, Mime thought scornfully.

"And why have you decided to bombard me with your presence? And what on earth are you even talking about?" Mime asks viciously.
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:43 pm

((I'd appreciate that you don't control my characters reactions thank you.))

Lesly frowned, "Well b**ch, seems you weren't paying attention to the teacher. I'm doing what we are suppose to, why don't you try it out. And next time, don't be so effing rude to others." She turned back towards the front of the room, completely disgusted by this girls behavior. What did Lesly ever do to her? If she was going to be a rude a-hole, then she was going to get it right back.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm

(Sorry Crying or Very sad didn't mean to pale )

Mime watched the girl leave, her face twisting into a mask of pure annoyance. Mime really hated girls like her, but then again Mime hated just about everything.

"Bitch," Mime growled under her breath.

Mime continued to stare out the window, when a blob of light suddenly appeared in front of her. Blinking two times the light-blob suddenly became a face, eventually that face grew a body, and eventually a pair of legs joined the face and torso. It was a girl, she looked no older than Mime herself, maybe a little younger, but it was hard to tell with the gray bags under her soulless black eyes. She wore a tattered black t-shirt and a pair of faded blue denim jeans. Her hair was cut unevenly, shoddy at best, and her face was riddled with horrible looking scars that still looked like they were still leaking blood. She was surrounded by a creepy black aura. It would've been a terrible sight for any regular person, but Mime has seen the dead all her life, and this was nothing more than a ghost playing a practical joke. Lots of ghosts loved to do that on the weak and unsuspecting.

"Will you listen to my sad tale?" the ghostly girl moaned. Mime's eyes narrowed and she smirked.

"Oh cut the crap, I know you didn't die a sad death, judging from the dark circles under your eyes, you've only been dead about a year. And aren't you dressed a little too causally to be telling sad tales?"

The girl blinked, her black eyes suddenly disappearing and becoming normal once more, the bags remained though, they were usually there because ghosts who didn't 'sleep' became tired and the dark circles remained. The scars started to disappear, and her horribly cut hair became even, the tatters and rips in her clothes disappeared and she looked like a normal student. Albeit a dead one.

The girl pouted, crossing her arms over her chest, "Damn, I didn't think you'd noticed, it worked on the last one. He cried so hard, he peed himself, it was hilarious!"

Mime shook her head, but laughed, this is the type of company she enjoyed, the dead, even if they could breath or live amongst the living didn't mean they couldn't play a good joke or two when they wanted. "I wish I could've seen that."

"So how come you can see me?" the girl asked, sitting on the window sill crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well I'm Mime it's nice to meet you too girl who decided not to introduce herself," Mime said ignoring her comment.

"Oh!" The girl exclaimed, "Where are my proper manners? Oh right, rotting in my grave with the rest of me!" She screeched, she suddenly sighed and looked back up at Mime with a serious face, "I'm Cassandra, nice to meet you Mime, so back to my first question: HOW CAN YOU SEE ME?!"

"Simple, I'm a necromancer." Mime said with a shrug.

"Huh, a necromancer," the girl-Cassandra-said with a nod, "any other day I was alive I would've said that is a load of total BS, but I'm dead and you can talk to me and see me, that and I've been around this nut school for a minute, I wouldn't put it behind me."

Mime laughed, and so did Cassandra, but suddenly Cassandra got quiet and her eyes grew wide, "Uh-oh, gotta go, teacher coming, I don't do authority figures."

In a puff of smoke, Cassandra was gone. Mime got quiet and looked behind her and as Cassandra had said the teacher was walking up to her, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

[Teacher]:

"Um, Ms. Blake, who were you talking to?"

"Nobody," Mime said with a bored shrug. She finally realized that the class had gotten quiet and now all the attention was focused on her and the teacher.

"You were most definitely talking to someone, you were laughing, I along with everyone else here heard you."

Mime hissed, she'd been so chatty with Cassandra she hadn't noticed, "What did you know? Maybe I like talking to myself."
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Lesly had heard what the girl had mumbled, but chose to ignore it. Suddenly the girl was speaking, comfortably it seemed. She sighed and glanced back, but no one was there. The conversation was an interesting thing to figure out, as she only heard half of it. "Simple, I'm a necromancer"

Lesly suddenly understood. She could see the dead, and depending on how advanced she was, could also raise the dead. She smiled, sort of sympathetically. When the teacher walked in, asking questions, Lesly couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't telling the teacher her ability, although she had said it plain as day. "Ma'am? Is it really so weird that a student talks to themselves in this school? I mean, aren't we all a bit weird here?" She asked the teacher. She didn't really like the girl, but she knew what it was like to be questioned and interragated, and she hated when that happened. Besides, being a necromancer sounded like one of those abilities that got you a lot of awkward glances, and no one should have to go through that. She shot the girl a slight smile and then turned back to the window beside her, she was about 2 seats in front of the girl.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Mime watched as the teacher left, her eye saw the smile that girl from before gave her, but held back the retort bubbling in her throat. She sighed and stared back out the window. Cassandra suddenly materializating back in front of her again.

"Whoo! That was close!" She said with a swipe at the invisible sweat on her forehead, "I could've been spotted."

"Nobody can see you," Mime hissed under her breath not wanting a repeat of last time, "I'm the only one who can. And could you give me a warning next time everyone starts staring at me? It's pretty annoying ya know!"

Cassandra laughed, actually it came out more along the lines of a cackle to Mime's ears, "Geez, you necromancers are such drama queens! Gosh I wish I could still be alive to attend this school, looks pretty cool."

Mime was suddenly filled with hope at Cassandra's comment, "Wait? Have there been other necromancers at this school, are there still others if there are--"

"Whoa, whoa, hold on there hon, one question at a time~. Geez, look, as far as I've been here you're the only one that's been able to see me, or rather the only one who's been able to see me when I'm not haunting. But other than that no I haven't run into anyone else like you, but I wouldn't be shocked if there are others like you."

Mime sighed, disappointed, it was hopeless, there was nobody else who shared her unique gift for necromancy. But that didn't mean she had to give up the hope. All her life her only friends had been the undead, but if there was another like her... well she had to wait until that day actually came, for now she'd have to deal with Cassandra, and any other spooks haunting this school.

"So..." Mime said, wanting to quickly change the subject, "how did you..."

"Die," Cassandra said with a nonchalant wave, "Oh my douche of an ex-boyfriend pushed me off a cliff not to far from this school. It was above some beach, and I couldn't swim, go figure. Took my stupid body a whole stupid week to finally wash up on the stupid shore. By then my d-bag boyfriend skipped town and changed his name, and I was left a wondering spirit."

"Ouch," Mime mumbled.

"So," Cassandra drawled, "How'd you get that eye patch."

"I got hurt and didn't want a fake eye, end of story."

"Hmph, moody, whatever, that's cool with me. I've never been into you dark, depressed types.

Mime was about to retort to that but suddenly she got a devious idea. "Hey, Cassandra, can you, you know, move things."

"A little," then suddenly the ghostly girl noticed the mischievous undertone in Mime's voice, "Oooooh~you want me to move something, freak the class out."

Mime shook her head slightly, not wanting to alert the teacher again, "Nah, if you can, I wanna see you tip over someone's chair."

Cassandra's responsive grin looked like her face would tear in half, "I'm on it, you're much more devious than you look. With all that gaudy clothing, I thought you were some sort of depressed cutter, but you're personality is cruel! I like. You're going places kid."

"Thank you," Mime whispered, acting as if she were still just looking out a window, she turned and eyed a group of kids, laughing and joking, she hated it. "Can you try and flip over one of the chairs over there?"

"Will do~" Cassandra said, her grin still looking like it's going to rip her face off. With a single exhale of breath, Cassandra was, once again, nothing more a dark blob. Mime watched as Cassandra's blob form drifted over to the group of kids chatting as if there were nothing wrong. Mime watched as a gas-like tentacle unfurled itself from the blob and gripped one of the handles on the chair. Mime watched as the gray blob suddenly became dark with focused energy, as the chair was suddenly yanked from under the unsuspecting student. The boy crumpled to the floor, his head jerked up, his eyes flitting around the room wondering who, or what on earth just pushed him out of his seat. Mime snickered at his baffled look, a few of the other students exchanging scared looks, wondering how on earth his chair suddenly came from under him.

Cassandra drifted back over to Mime, her dark blob suddenly becoming lighter as she took back on her 'human' form. Cassandra gave a whistle, her thin eyebrows knitting in pain, her skin suddenly paler than before.

"Woof! That was a lot harder than I thought, it took a lot more concentration than just the regular things, like opening doors, or closing windows, you know, regular ghost things."

Mime gave a rather light laugh, "You did a lot better than I expected, that was really good either way."

"Yeah, it was, I haven't had fun like that in ages. Well I think I've been dead for ages, when you die you kinda lose track of time."

Mime sighed, a slight smile on her lips as she looked up at Cassandra, "Cassandra my dear girl, this might be the start of something pretty sweet between us."
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

The teacher had told the class that she was going to do something and left for a moment. Lesly could hear slight mumbling from the girl, and she listened hard, and tried to understand what she was saying. It came in bits and pieces, but when she heard the chair being pulled out and watched it happen she understood. It took her a lot to not laugh out loud when she saw the boys face. She realized it was the boy who she had made collapse earlier in the day, and she burst out in laughter.
Suddenly he stood up and made his way over to Lesly, glaring. "You are dead!" He leaped across the table rea hint for Lesly.
She jumped back from her desk, "That wasn't me!" She exclaimed, dodging him once more by leaping across the desks. He growled and his skin seemed to get... furry. He jumped clear across the room to Lesly and before she could put him to sleep, his hand was around her throat. She gasped, and punched him, making him let go. She collapsed and looked up at him, her eyes flashing bright and watching as his eyes closed and he fell to the floor. She looked around the room seeing people stare. She stood up, grabbed her bag, and walked out of the class. "Awkward..." she mumbled.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:56 pm

[Room 13]
[Group Studies]

Some of Primrose's sulkiness seems to have dissipated at Keith's interruption, but she looks stiff, like she's only masking the discomfort. The bitter, half-scowling expression is replaced by a forced stoicism that is not at all reassuring.

[Primrose]:
"Yeah, sure."

The wood of the desk underneath her hands bares the imprints of her fingertips etched into its surface. Her actions would be almost reminiscent of a child throwing a fit, if not for the potential severity of the resulting damage. In the aftermath however, she looked strangely thoughtful. There was a deepness to her that a child should not have.
She suddenly turns to Keith, apparently jolted from her brooding by some inner revelation.

"A friend of mine told me you're a Mind Kind, that you can do things to people with thought, or something like that. Is that true?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:00 pm

"Ummm, yeah," he hesitated slightly. Not exactly sure why she seemed to change moods all of a sudden. Keith wasn't entirely sure what she was aiming for at the moment.

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:10 pm

[Room 13]
[Group Studies]

Primrose looked into Keith's eyes, having to stretch her neck a bit to meet them. Her dark gaze was expectant and in a strange way, almost judgmental.

[Primrose]:
"If I was in your place, I would make use of a gift like that. For example, I think this class is running a little long, don't you?"

She gestures discreetly to the unsuspecting teacher.

"You'll never get anywhere keeping your talent under wraps. You have an easy advantage, it's only right that you use it, don't you think?"

Her voice is soft and smooth, her intentions clearly manipulative. Despite her coaxing weasel-words, it's painfully clear that she is only after an easy escape. It's all for her own personal gain.
She wants out, and though she is clearly skilled (and dangerous) enough to do it herself, she is enlisting Keith's help. With her fluctuating moods, it's unclear what could happen if she is denied.

-- What will you do? --
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm

"I can't just use my powers on a teacher I b-barely know," he stuttered a little at the end. She was fine before but this was just wracking his nerves. She was also making it awfully tempting just to get her to behave for the class. The way she stared right in his eyes, it would have been a piece of cake and she wouldn't be able to escape. It just wasn't in his nature to do it yet. His powers were strictly used for only if he or a friend happened to be in danger. If she could just stop acting so much older.

"Shouldn't we stay in class anyway?" he at least kept quiet so no one else could hear. No point in starting to alarm some semi-innocent students.

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

Mime watched the girl, like everyone else in class, when the boy Cassandra had knocked over suddenly aimed his rage at her. A small part of Mime's conscious told her to stand up for the girl, after all, it had been Mime's fault to begin with. But the louder part told her to ignore it, after all, the girl had been foolish enough to laugh out loud, so of course the idiot boy would think it was her!

Mime's blank expression suddenly grew curious as the girl tried to escape the boy's rage. She ran halfway across the classroom, hopping over desks, and the other students desperately running to the other side of the room, away from the crazed boy who suddenly leaped from point A to point B in seconds flat.

"Ooooh~!" Cassandra cackled, "He's fast, he must be a vampire or something!"

Mime shook her head, watching as the boy's hands suddenly latched around the girl's throat, a loud growl reverberating across the room, "Nah, he's too beefy to be a vampire, and that growl definitely sounded dog-like, I think he's a werewolf."

Cassandra and Mime watched the battle with interest, Mime's expression suddenly becoming curious when the girl's eyes suddenly flashing brightly before dimming, Mime watched the boy's body slump, before falling limply to the ground like some discarded ragdoll.

"What did she do? Did she kill him?" Cassandra questioned. She suddenly glidded over to the boy's body, her spirit lingering close to his face before she returned to Mime's side, a scowl on her white face, "Nevermind, she just knocked him out, man I would've been stoked if she actually did some damage to that kid. Lame!"

Mime ignored Cassandra's comment, watching as the girl quickly looked around, the class having gone silent and all eyes on her. The girl quickly grabbed her bag, and made a dash for the door, not even so much as looking back, Mime saw her mouth move, but couldn't pick up on what she'd just said.

Cassandra, still having not moved from Mime's side, also watched her, a sigh on her lips. "You should go and apologize."

Mime nearly doubled over in shock, "What?"

"You. Need. To. Apologize." Cassandra said adding emphasis to each word, "I mean after all, it kinda was your prank that got her in trouble."

"My prank!?" Mime hissed, "If I remember correctly, you were very much willing to do it! And now you're saying I should apologize?"

"Yes," Cassandra stressed, "I wouldn't have done it if I'd known that freak was gonna try and kill her. And besides it was your suggestion after all. I may have been dead for a good while, but even I have morals."

Mime sighed, now she wanted to have morals, where were those morals a few minutes ago when she'd agreed to pulling out that boy's chair? Mime grunted in frustration, grabbing her back and hopping up out of her seat, headed towards the door, Cassandra not too far behind.

[Teacher]:

"Ms. Blake, just where do you think you're going, class hasn't ended, get back in your seat."

Mime grunted, "Whatever, I don't even like class."

With that, Mime was out of the classroom, not really caring for whatever punishment the teacher decided to dole out. All she knew she had to find that girl and make it right, somehow, but in truth she really hated this. Mime really, really did.
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 am

Lesly made her way through the halls. In her old school, if you were caught in the halls during class, you were considered dead meat. But here, it seemed more students skipped than actually went to class. People bustled about and chattered around her, completely unaware of her existance.

Before she knew it, she had made her way to the Auditorium once more. It seemed to call to her in a way, even though that was ridiculous. She entered the room and clicked the door behind her, swinging her backpack on the stage and swinging herself up onto it. She quickly made her way to backstage once again, even though she had already searched through everything. She made her way over to one of the walls and sat up against it. "Twice in the same day..." she mumbled. "On the same guy too." She sighed and closed her eyes, laying her head against the wall.

She tried to refrain from using her powers unless she had to. It didn't really harm anyone, on the contrary, when people woke up from their slumber they were usually calmer, but it still annoyed others. It was especially bad when she dove into others dreams, as they usually don't like people swimming around in their heads. Lesly understood, but that's didn't stop her curiosity and need to dive. Lesly sat and thought about various things.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Mime had followed the girl all the way to the auditorium-it hadn't been too hard-Cassandra found her in seconds flat. And sat, hiding nearby, debating the entire time whether to come out and say 'I'm sorry'.

'Nah, that would be too tacky, and besides if I suddenly show up, she'd realize I'd been following her around. Geez, why is this so friggin hard?'

"C'mon, aren't you gonna say 'sorry'?" Cassandra said, reappearing at Mime's side once more. Cassandra had been getting pretty annoying since that stupid prank, and just wouldn't let Mime live it down without apologizing to the girl. Mime secretly wished that Cassandra had less of a conscience. "Well aren'tcha?" Cassandra pushed again.

"SHUT UP!" Mime yelled aloud, and sadly she made the mistake of giving herself away.
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

[Room 13]
[Group Studies]

Primrose rolls her eyes.

[Primrose]:
"Like anyone even cares. It'll take all of a few minutes to get out of here one way or another, and you tampering with the teacher's brains is probably the least harmful option. I've been here for a while, I know how things work. If you don't do it, someone else will, and chances are they won't show nearly as much sympathy."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum