Original Roleplaying Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Kingdom - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kingdom

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:00 am

[Garden]

[Student]:
"Ha! Can you blame her for wanting to keep quiet? You can scare people away just by mentioning that name. It's not exactly a 'dean-approved' extracurricular. You're new; blameless; why would you want to cause trouble for yourself by messing with The Kingdom?"

The girl smiles thinly with cool, thoughtful eyes.

"Be honest, are you the kind of person who looks for trouble?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://originalrpgamez.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 am

Lesly sighs and swings her backpack back over her arm. She would have to think about this later. She turns towards the exit of the stage and makes her way over, but stops when she hears some footsteps. They are echoing, so it's almost impossible to tell where they're coming from.

"That girl is such a witch. I mean, who does that?" A high pitched whine echoes and Lesly pin points that they are somewhere near the stage.

"I don't know, she seems... interesting."

"Not to mention, H.O.T." a boy adds giving a small whistle.

The girl scoffs, "As if! That girl is the definition of ugly!" Lesly clenches her fist tight, she couldn't stand people like her. She glances around for a way to get out of here without being seen, and without seeing them. She was afraid that if she saw them, she'd get the urge to go and punch them. They made idle chatter, mostly negatives and positives about whomever they were talking about.

Soon Lesly had made her way out of the Auditorium, with no more then the sound of her breath to give her away. She sighed and jogged down the hallway, making her way towards the garden.

Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:01 am

[Garden]

The crowds so typical of the garden are thinning out by the time Lesly enters. She immediately notices a few vaguely familiar faces from earlier classes, as well as the now very familiar faces of Primrose and Fletcher hanging around the edge of the great stone fountain at the center of the garden. Primrose is talking to someone, a somewhat anxious looking boy around Lesly's age if not a little bit younger. As she speaks, Primrose's expression is an odd mix of seriousness and playful teasing. It's curious to say the least.

((Lesly and Keith can now talk to each other and interact.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Lesly smiles and waves, slowly making her way towards Primrose. Now that she thought about it, would they know who this "Eliza Knolls" person was? Probably not, but it was worth asking in private. "Hey, what's going on?" Lesly glanced at the boy Primrose was speaking with and smiled. "Did I interrupt something?" She asked, looking back at Primrose.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Keith was busy thinking. He didn't necessarily look for trouble. He remembered messing around his old home with his friends but the biggest trouble he helped avoid was being grounded. And along with this he no longer has his friends with him so his confidence to do anything that would get him into trouble wasn't at the highest point. He did want to learn more about what was going on though, and the girl did make the points sound... interesting. He was put in a sort of trance, romanticizing the thought of adventure around the school, with new faces by his side and new enemies. His ideas were starting to get rather idiotic.
He snapped out of the trance to find a new girl. ...Perhaps he should have asked the younger girl for her name before. This was bound to happen. Now he would stand there awkwardly not knowing what to call anyone. He felt so stupid and he began to space out as he ranted to himself in his head.

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 pm

[Garden]

Primrose looks from one new student to the other and shrugs. Her gaze settles on Lesly.

[Primrose]:
"... Nothing important."

She looks back to Keith momentarily, giving a small gesture to the other girl.

"My roommate."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 pm

"Huh?" he snapped back into focus," Oh, hi."

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Lesly smiled. "Hi, I'm Lesly," she offered her hand for a handshake. "Are you new as well?" she asked curiously tilting her head to the side. She hadn't really met many new students, or she didn't think so anyway. Zach wasn't new, Primrose wasn't new, Fletcher wasn't new, and that was pretty much her extent of meeting people today. Suddenly she wondered when the bell would ring, it was really only 2nd period she realized.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:22 pm

"Keith, and yeah. Today is my first day," Keith shook her hand somewhat awkwardly. At least he knew her name.

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Keith." she smiled then turned towards Primrose and Fletcher. "I have a question for you guys, by the way." she paused a moment to collect her thoughts. Did she really want to bring Keith into the mix as well. She snuck a quick glance at him, but decided against it. "I'll ask you later though. Oh--"

"Hey! Lesly!" Lesly spun around towards the voice, and spotted Zack waving and making his way towards the group.

"Oh! Hey Zack!" she smiled and waved back to him. "Skiping?" she asked.

He shook his head, "Nah, i have free roam. But you are obviously." he commented. "What a trouble maker!" he exclaimed chuckling. He looked around at the group and gave a small nod to Fletcher and Primrose. "Sup?" he asked, then let his eyes land on Keith, "Another new kid?" he asked offering his hand. "I'm Zack." he said.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:29 pm

"Ummm, Keith," he was going to need to take notes. At the rate this was going he might have to memorize another thirty names before the end of the day. He also was wishing that it was a little less obvious that he was new. Was he really that awkward? He hoped he could get used to this place quickly.

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 pm

[Garden]

The sound of the bell came out muffled through the walls and into the garden, but still clear enough to catch the students' attention. Though many heard the bell as a cue to gather their things and get to class, a number of students still remained unmoved.

[Primrose]:
"Nn, looks like we're out of time. I really can't miss another Group Study."

She looks over at Lesly, all but ignoring Zack and Keith.

"Didn't you want to ask me something?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Lesly nodded, bringing her backpack in front of her and rummaging through it till her hands caught the folder she was looking for. "I was just exploring the Auditorium and found this..." she pulled out the folder and handed it to Primrose. "Do you know anything about this girl?" she asked looking at Primrose curiously. She felt a little wary around Keith, but she didn't let it show. Still, she wondered if she should be talking about this right now. She looked around her and saw that many of the students had already left.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:56 pm

[Garden]

Primrose takes the file and looks it over. She gets up, speaking quickly as she heads for the door.

[Primrose]:
"I don't, but I think I know someone who does. Can I hang on to this for a while? I can get it back to you at lunch."

Her hand is on the door when she finally pays regard to Keith, though after a moment she seems to be talking more to herself than anyone else.

"Oh, and you and I should talk later too. Until then I guess the newbies should look out for eachother."

She walks away, a few more students right behind her. Before long her tiny form is lost in the crowd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Lesly smiled, "No problem." she waved as Primrose left and then turned to Keith and Zack. "I actually have to go to Superhuman Biology Studies. Hope to see you guys later!" she smiled and turned making her way towards her class. She was sort of excited for this class, as she was always curious about powers and the science of it. As she turned down the hall, she spotted her classroom. She quickly made her way inside and chose a seat closest to a window.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Keith did his best to follow the conversation. He didn't get to see the folder clearly though.
He figured he should ask Zack where room 13 was, in case he hadn't gotten the hang of the school's organization. He would have asked more on the folder but he got the feeling that if he did know anything , he wouldn't tell Keith about it.
"Where's room 13?"

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 pm

2Razocony6 wrote:Keith did his best to follow the conversation. He didn't get to see the folder clearly though.
He figured he should ask Zack where room 13 was, in case he hadn't gotten the hang of the school's organization. He would have asked more on the folder but he got the feeling that if he did know anything , he wouldn't tell Keith about it.
"Where's room 13?"

((Zack is an NPC, so you can control him. He's goofy, smart, playful. And his powers are whatever he touches he can understand. He's tall and has black hair. Have fun!))

Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm

[Room 5]
[Superhuman Biology Studies]

The teacher stands at the head of the classroom giving a well-rehearsed sounding lecture. The words are flowery and most students don't have to attention span nor the interest to hear them out, but beneath the elaboration there is a single point to it.
Apparently, the class focuses on the study of the students' different skills and their origins. Each skill originates from either the body, the mind, or the heart. How easy or difficult it is to determine the origin of one's skill may differ from person to person, depending on how in tune they are with their own skill. For some the discovery of a skill and its origin come easily, for some finding the truth can be nearly impossible.

As a first class assignment, all new students are asked to try and classify their ability as one of body, mind, or heart and look to meet someone with a different skill-source.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessiee Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Lesly thinks for a moment and determines her power is of the mind. It definantely wasn't body, as nothing physical was used with her powers. Heart could be it, but it didn't seem to fit her ability to put people to sleep. All that was left was mind, and it seemed to fit both ablities that she had for putting people to sleep and then diving into their dreams. As she glamced around, she saw that many of the people had already paired up, but there were still a few people left. She sighed and turned to the girl closest to her, smiling. "Hi, I'm Lesly. What's your skill-source?" she asked.
Jessiee
Jessiee

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

(mind if i join?)
Name: Mime Blake (pronounced Me-Me)

Special Ability: Necromancy (Limited to only seeing and communication with dead spirits, she has yet to master rising them)

Photo: The Kingdom - Page 3 D593fsj

Last edited by jbdavis94 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : reasons)
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 am

[New Charecter: Mime has been accepted]

Your room assignment is 2E in the East Wing.
It is currently third period. You third period class is Superhuman Biology Studies.

[Mime's Tasks]:
1- Find room
2- Ask one other person about The Kingdom
3- Attend first class
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 pm

(I think I'll try not to control him too much until I really have to.)
Zack showed Keith the way to room 13 easily and then wandered off, perhaps to go to his own class or to find something to occupy himself.
Keith entered group studies as quiet;y as he could in case he happened to be interrupting something. He doubted anything happened but one had to be careful.

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 pm

[Room 13]
[Group Studies]

The first thing Keith notices is that the glass window affixed in the door has a hasty-looking "Caution" sign taped over a hole in the glass. Just an accident probably. He takes his seat just as the teacher begins discussing the lesson plan. The teacher, a middle-aged woman with a calm tone of voice, offers a quick greeting that sounds alarmingly well-rehearsed. Still, she seems friendly enough.

[Teacher]:
"Good afternoon. I see we have a few more new students, don't we? In that case, let me tell you what this class is all about. This is your daily mandatory Group Studies class. Here you will learn to develop and balance your 'special skills' as well as your social skills. To start, would any of you like to stand up and tell the class what your skill is?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2Razocony6 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Keith didn't feel like announcing his ability to the entire class. He found it much easier to get people caught in his gaze when they didn't suspect his abilities. At least that was what became the problem where he used to live. He decided to listen to whatever someone else can do.

2Razocony6

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdavis94 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Mime honestly didn't know what she was doing. She'd been aimlessly walking around this large school, she was in the East Wing, but didn't know where she was going. She looks down at her watch and groans, she was going to be late for her first day of class. She sighs, and wonders why on earth she came here, oh right, she got her parents to sign off on letter her get here. When it comes to her parents they were suckers when it came to their only daughter's whims. All she had to tell them it was a school that would help fix her 'problem', but they have no idea what that 'problem' was, nor would they find out anytime soon.

She closes her eyes, and leans against the closest wall. What does she care if she's late?
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum