Original Roleplaying Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New RP? Yes or no?

2 posters

Go down

New RP? Yes or no? Empty New RP? Yes or no?

Post  Admin Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Even though this site is still relatively new, I find it just plain sad that there is only one game on here. I have an idea for a new RP game, but I wanted some member input first.
Do you think I should wait until we have more members before adding another game? Or should we just go with the members we've got?
I'd appreciate the feedback. Also if anyone has ideas of their own they would like to post or share on this thread, feel free.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://originalrpgamez.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New RP? Yes or no? Empty Re: New RP? Yes or no?

Post  jbdavis94 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:38 am

Admin wrote:Even though this site is still relatively new, I find it just plain sad that there is only one game on here. I have an idea for a new RP game, but I wanted some member input first.
Do you think I should wait until we have more members before adding another game? Or should we just go with the members we've got?
I'd appreciate the feedback. Also if anyone has ideas of their own they would like to post or share on this thread, feel free.

I think you should wait for a while, just in case you get new members, but if you don't get any for a while, then a new game sounds like a hoot! Razz
jbdavis94
jbdavis94

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum